The controller responsible for processing personal data is the law firm of ZINGER STRACHWITZ RECHTSANWÄLTE Partnerschaft mbB, Stuttgart, Germany. The controller can be contacted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail as follows:
ZINGER STRACHWITZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
Stiftstrasse 3, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
2. Personal Data
Personal data are information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or unidentifiable natural person. Such data include your name, your address, your e-mail address, your date of birth, and your telephone number.
3. Collecting and processing personal data
We collect your personal data only with your express consent or to the extent required for purposes of providing a fully functional website.
Personal data transmitted with your consent is used exclusively with a view to addressing your inquiry. Any data processing carried out with your consent is based on point a) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your browser will transmit the following information to us: browser type/version, operating system used, name of accessed file, transmitted data volume, message indicating successful access, referrer URL, host name of accessing computer (IP address), time of server request as well as screen resolution. The data transmitted by the browser are used for the website’s operation only.
Any data processing carried out for purposes of the website’s operation is based on point f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
We do not use Google Analytics.
4. Duration of data storage, data erasure
Personal data are erased once they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, unless applicable law stipulates a longer storage period.
Personal data are also erased if applicable law provides for such erasure.
5. Location of data storage
Personal data are stored and processed exclusively within the scope of application of the GDPR.
6. Sharing of personal data
Your personal data are shared with third parties or otherwise transmitted only if you gave your express consent or applicable law mandates transmission.
7. E-Mail contact
If you contact us using the e-mail address provided, the personal data transmitted by e-mail are stored. Personal data are processed exclusively for the intended purpose of transmission. Any data processing carried out is based on point f) of Article 6 (1) GDPR.
8. Your rights
With respect to your personal data, you have the following rights in relation with us:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain access to information about the personal data we store concerning you.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to transmit the personal data that concerns you to another controller. We will provide you or such person as you may designate with the data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Where technically possible, you may request that personal data be transmitted directly to another controller.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of any personal data we store that concerns you.
- Rectification, restriction and objection: You are entitled to the rectification of your personal data, and you have the right to restrict or object to any processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw any consent granted by you in relation with us at any time with effect for the future. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Please feel free to contact the controller about the rights described in this data protection notice at any time.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint about unlawful data collection and processing with a supervisory authority. For this purpose, and notwithstanding the jurisdiction of other data protection authorities, you may contact Baden-Württemberg’s State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg), who can be reached by e-mail (email@example.com) or mail as follows: Postfach 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Germany.