- Born on 9 September 1972 in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- As of 1993, law student at the universities of Bonn, Germany, Dresden, Germany, and Strasbourg, France.
- Erstes juristisches Staatsexamen (German first legal state examination) in Cologne, Germany, in 1997.
- Subsequently, research assistant of Prof. Dr. Isensee at the Institute of Public Law at the University of Bonn, Germany.
- Zweites juristisches Staatsexamen (German second legal state examination) in Berlin, Germany, in 2001.
- Subsequently, employment in a civil-law notary’s office.
- 2004–2005: Rechtsanwalt with law firm CMS Hasche Sigle in Stuttgart, Germany, in the field of corporate law.
- 2005–2019: Rechtsanwalt with law firm Walter Sigle Rechtsanwälte; partner since 2009.
- Since January 2020: Rechtsanwalt and partner with law firm ZINGER STRACHWITZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB.
Languages: German, English