- Born on 21 March 1989 in Waiblingen, Germany.
- Law student at Constance University, Germany, with focus on commercial law; erstes juristisches Staatsexamen (German first legal state examination) in 2014.
- Subsequently, doctor’s degree at University of Constance, Germany; doctoral thesis on the subject “Finanzinnovationen und die Grenzen des Informationsmodells. Die Swap-Rechtsprechung des BGH” (“Financial Innovation and the Limits of Information-based Investor Protection – the Federal Court of Justice’s Case Law on Swaps”).
- Legal clerkship in Stuttgart, Germany, Mannheim, Germany, and London, United Kingdom; zweites juristisches Staatsexamen (German second legal state examination) in 2020.
- Admitted to the bar in 2020.
- April 2014 – December 2015: Research assistant of Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Wilhelmi, Institute for Civil, Trade, Corporate and Commercial Law as well as Comparative Law, University of Constance, Germany.
- February 2017 – April 2018: Research assistant with law firm Gleiss Lutz in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Since May 2020: Rechtsanwalt with law firm ZINGER STRACHWITZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB.
Languages: German, English