- Born on 23 November 1989 in Stuttgart, Germany.
- 2006–2009: Apprenticeship as a clerk in public administration.
- Law student at Ruprecht-Karls University in Heidelberg, Germany, with focus on corporate law; erstes juristisches Staatsexamen (German first legal state examination) in 2018.
- Subsequently, doctoral thesis on the subject “Regulierungsgetriebene hybride Finanzierungsinstrumente” (“Banking Regulation Driven Hybrid Financing Instruments”) with doctoral advisor Prof. Dr. Christoph A. Kern, LL.M. (Harvard), in Heidelberg.
- Legal clerkship in Darmstadt, Germany; zweites juristisches Staatsexamen (German second legal state examination) in 2022.
- Admitted to the bar in 2022.
- 2018–2020: Research assistant at the Institute for Comparative Law, Conflict of Laws and International Business Law at the University of Heidelberg with doctoral advisor Prof. Dr. Christoph A. Kern, LL.M. (Harvard).
- Since June 2022: Rechtsanwalt with law firm ZINGER STRACHWITZ Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB.
Languages: German, English